Ezy-Fit have produced many types of hydraulic cylinders to fit the vast range of Agricultural machinery and equipment:
There are many and varied applications for hydraulic cylinders in the Agricultural field. Ezy-Fit Hydraulics produce cylinders that cover all applications found in Australia including a standard range of Elite agricultural cylinders and Phoenix Cylinders.
- Disc Plow
- Air Seeder
- TOL Tree Trimmer
- Bale Lifter
The Elite Industrial Series
A range of quality hydraulic cylinders designed and manufactured to suit today's intensive hydraulic demands. Features include:
Hard chromed piston rod for superior corrosion resistance.
Seamless steel tube accurately honed to promote seal life and ensure smooth operation.
Heavy duty internally screwed gland fitted with bronze bearing for extensive cycle life.
Dynamic double acting piston seal giving positive displacement under all rated pressure situations.
The Elite Agricultural Series
Some of the features of the Agricultural Cylinders are:
- 2", 2 1/2", 3" & 3 1/2" Cylinders have external gland nut
- 4" & 5" Cylinders have internal threaded gland
- 5" cylinders with strokes over 24" have a 2 1/2" diameter piston rod
- All cylinders supplied with 1" diameter clevis pins and clips
The Phoenix Agricultural Series
Ezy-Fit Hydraulics has developed the "Phoenix" Cylinder to compliment our highly regarded and successful "Elite" range of agricultural cylinders. Improvements in engineering and manufacturing processes have enabled us to produce a competitively priced cylinder without sacrificing quality. Features Include:
- Working Pressure up to 3,000psi (207bar)
- Available in 2 1/2" & 3" bore sizes with 1 1/2" rod
- Standard stroke sizes from 6" to 48" available ex-stock
- High Performance Polyurethane seal with Polyacetal wear rings
- One piece piston enables quick & simple seal replacement
- Cast steel end cap with integral port